Parr Richey is dedicated to helping its clients and the public keep abreast of current events that may influence their business, their property, or their lives. For up-to-date information, bookmark this page and visit our blogs frequently.
Indiana Business Lawyer Blog
- Harper v. Southern Pine Electric Cooperative – Electric Cooperative Law On February 8, 2021, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the Southern District of Mississippi's dismissal of a plaintiffs' complaint for
- Indiana Communications and Broadband Law – Class Action Case Against Streaming Services Returned to State Court The District Court for the Southern District of Indiana published an order on November 18, 2020 remanding the Class Action lawsuit against Netflix,
- Great Lakes Technology Showcase Virtual Event Parr Richey attorney, Aleasha J. Boling, will be a presenter at the Great Lakes Technology Showcase Virtual Event on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
Indiana Property Damage Blog
- Seventh Circuit affirms dismissal of coverage suit based on clearly excluded statutory claims In a recent decision, the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit affirmed the dismissal of a coverage suit after the insurer filed a
- The Importance of "Insurable Interest" The time to be certain that your insurance policy has been issued correctly so that it actually insures what you intend it to insure is before you
- Coverage for Riot and Civil Commotion The recent riots in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Detroit, Indianapolis and elsewhere have caused some business owners and homeowners to be concerned about
Indiana Injury Lawyer Blog
- Salmonella Outbreak Related to Bagged Peaches May Result in Indiana Product Liability Claims Warmer weather also means an increase in the availability of fresh summer fruit. When grocery shopping, many consumers will pick up watermelons, ripe
- Indiana Chain-Reaction Car Accident Leaves Two Dead When imagining a typical car accident, the first thought may be a collision between two cars. However, crashes often may initially only involve one or
- Navigating the Indiana Dram Shop Statute Following a Drunk Driving Accident When an accident occurs involving drunk driving, many people do not know that the party that served the alcohol to the intoxicated person may be held