Parr Richey is dedicated to helping its clients and the public keep abreast of current events that may influence their business, their property, or their lives. For up-to-date information, bookmark this page and visit our blogs frequently.
Indiana Business Lawyer Blog
- Great Lakes Technology Showcase Virtual Event Parr Richey attorney, Aleasha J. Boling, will be a presenter at the Great Lakes Technology Showcase Virtual Event on Wednesday, October 21, 2020.
- Electric Cooperative Law – Mississippi Enforces Delta Electric Power Association's Arbitration Clause Members of Delta Electric Power Association ("Delta") filed a lawsuit alleging Delta was retaining excess revenues that it did not need to fund
- Indiana Utility Law – 2020 Report to the 21st Century Energy Policy Development Task Force Indiana Code §8-1-8.5-3.1(b) in 2019 ordered the Indiana Utility Regulatory Utility Commission (IURC) to conduct a study of statewide impacts of:
Indiana Property Damage Blog
- Coverage for Riot and Civil Commotion The recent riots in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Detroit, Indianapolis and elsewhere have caused some business owners and homeowners to be concerned about
- Yes. Parr Richey is open for business. We are here for you. Yes. Parr Richey IS open for business; and yes, we are taking on COVID-19 related cases. The attorneys at Parr Richey want you to know we are ready to
- Insurance Companies Owe Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing to Additional Insureds In a recent opinion, the Indiana Court of Appeals decisively ruled that insurers owe a duty of good faith and fair dealing to all insureds, even if an
Indiana Injury Lawyer Blog
- Salmonella Outbreak Related to Bagged Peaches May Result in Indiana Product Liability Claims Warmer weather also means an increase in the availability of fresh summer fruit. When grocery shopping, many consumers will pick up watermelons, ripe
- Indiana Chain-Reaction Car Accident Leaves Two Dead When imagining a typical car accident, the first thought may be a collision between two cars. However, crashes often may initially only involve one or
- Navigating the Indiana Dram Shop Statute Following a Drunk Driving Accident When an accident occurs involving drunk driving, many people do not know that the party that served the alcohol to the intoxicated person may be held